Never stop learning. I would just like to share my latest achievement from earlier this month. Having developed vertical Hydroponic and Aeroponic systems I am currently working with a vertical aquaponics company. You just can't beat soil for maximum nutrient density in your plant tissue. The perception is soilless systems produce more biomass but Mother Nature designed the best system and it can go vertical. The soil food web not only outperforms soilless in biomass production but requires less inputs and achieves higher nutritional levels. Healthy plants come from healthy soils and create a healthy gut microbiome. Consume less and sequester more carbon. How many vertical farms currently sell carbon credits? As was the past, before the "green" revolution, the future will be soil.
Never stop learning. I would just like to share my latest achievement from earlier this month. Having developed vertical Hydroponic and Aeroponic systems I am currently working with a vertical aquaponics company. You just can't beat soil for maximum nutrient density in your plant tissue. The perception is soilless systems produce more biomass but Mother Nature designed the best system and it can go vertical. The soil food web not only outperforms soilless in biomass production but requires less inputs and achieves higher nutritional levels. Healthy plants come from healthy soils and create a healthy gut microbiome. Consume less and sequester more carbon. How many vertical farms currently sell carbon credits? As was the past, before the "green" revolution, the future will be soil.
0 Comments 0 Shares